Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Bikeskirt Resolution

To have enough lady riders to have an All Girls Alleycat in 2009. That would be awesome. Do we make skirts a requirement? hmmm

Those boys will have to throw us one hell of a party!

Haven't had my first bike commute of 2009 yet, but next week is looking good for riding. New Years Eve saw my last commute of 2008 and I couldn't have picked a better day. Sunny and 40 degrees, I felt great riding in my dress and tights. Drivers are especially nice when you have on blue tights!

Anyone else out there in the abyss ride to work? Birmingham has been named the Unhealthiest Commute with the lowest % of female bike commuters...I am out to change that.

Who will go with me? (said like Jerry Maguire)

-out

1 comment:

  1. hi! just have to leave you a little note to say that i love your blog. i just came across it and am a 24-year-old fellow skirt bike-rider from melbourne, australia.
    keep up the good work!!
    xo imogen

    ReplyDelete

something on your mind?