Here are a few things I learned on my commute this morning:
1. The Trek Soho travel mug doesn't keep anything hot (or even warm) for a 10 mile ride. wtf?!
2. There seems to have been some sort of squirrel massacre in Mountain Brook this weekend...they were dead all over the place
3. Lightweight Wool shirts (like this one) ROCK. keeps you warm when you need to be warm, cool when you need to be cool and wicks like crazy!
4. If you haven't tried on a dress since last season, make sure it still fits before you pack it. I have been working today in a dress that is about 2 inches shorter than is acceptable (the newly formed backside cycling has given me seems to have raised the dress up a bit!). oops.
5. Despite this-BIKE COMMUTING IS AWESOME